- Stamp duty exemption for transfer and loan agreement for first home valued up to RM500K.
* Effective from 1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2025; includes subsales.
- KL-Singapore HSR to continue due to positive multiplier effects.
* Subject to further discussions with Singapore.
- RM50 mil to be allocated for maintenance and restoration works for all tourist facilities nationwide.
- Rent-to-Own Scheme for first home buyers to continue with selected banks up to 2022. This involves 5,000 PR1MA houses valued over RM1 bil.
- Stamp duty exemption for transfer and loan agreement for white knight contractors and original purchasers of
abandoned housing to be extended for another 5 years.
* Exemption applies only for Sale & Purchase Agreement dated from 1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2025.
- RM20 mil allocation for improving the infrastructure and promoting Cultural Villages in Terengganu, Melaka, Sarawak and Negeri Sembilan.
- RM35 mil allocation to the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council to enhance the competitiveness of the local health tourism industry.
- EPF to continue RM50 bil Kwasa development comprising commercial, residential (250,000 units), social infrastructure, innovation hub and medical facilities.
- RM50 mil allocation for reskilling / training program and job placement for 8,000 airline staff.
- Imposition of tourism tax on accommodation reserved through online platforms
*Effective 1st July 2021